We are currently developing this content. Please check back later.
HISTORY TRAIL - BILL MOOSE GRAVESITE
Wyandots were the former inhabitants of this area. By the early 1700’s, they had transitioned from hunters and gatherers to farming the rich soil of what is now Upper Arlington. Eventually, the Shawnees and Delawares also occupied the area. In 1837, Bill Moose, who would eventually become the last of the Wyandots in the area, was born. He died in 1937 and his grave is in Wyandot Park at Riverside Dr. and Lane Rd.
View more about Bill Moose from our UA Archives collection, a partnership with the Upper Arlington Public Library.