We are currently developing this content. Please check back later.
HISTORY TRAIL - AMELITA MIROLO BARN
4395 Carriage Hill Lane, Upper Arlington, OH
The barn which is now part of the Amelita Morilo Barn at Sunny 95 Park was originally built in 1838 on a farm near current-day Wellington School. About 100 years later, this barn was moved to the McCoy farm on Lane Road to replace a barn that had burned down. The last owner of the barn died in 2007. The City, Historical Society and Community Foundation rescued the barn. It went into storage before being reconstructed at Sunny 95 Park to become part of the Amelita Mirolo Barn structure.